About Merlin Wireless & Fibre Services
Merlin Wireless & Fibre Services is a relatively young company, but has a management team with vast experience of providing services and delivering projects in the mobile telecommunications sector.
Bringing together the skills and experience gained by the team over many years; a lean management structure focused on delivery and adding value; we are able to develop flexible operational models and solutions to suit the unique requirements of each client and project.
A dedicated team of experienced Programme and Project Managers control the whole implementation process for each of our projects, ensuring the highest standards are maintained throughout each programme of work.
The service offering includes:
- • Line of sight surveys – including tree trimming to clear a visible path
- • Specialist property acquisition
- • Town & country planning
- • Network property asset management & site share
- • Design – including Global Design Check (GDC) to assess structure suitability
- • Site construction & enabling works
- • PCN rigging
- • Microwave link installation & commissioning
- • Site and safety audits and inspections
- • Optical fibre design and installation
Merlin Wireless & Fibre Services has the resources and experience to provide innovative telecoms solutions. Every project is value-engineered to provide a safer, faster and more cost-effective solution.
We are proud that our work is delivered by our in-house team and carefully selected partners. A fully integrated workforce means we can focus on competences, safety and ongoing training in order to instill the Principal Telecom work ethic across every level of our organisation.